How To Reset iPhone with Factory Reset and Soft Reset:
I think, You are facing one common problem in your favorite iPhone. Do you want to reset your iPhone? But you don’t
know how to you will reset your iPhone. Don’t worry, I will show you How To Reset iPhone.
When you will reset your iPhone, again you get back fresh and new look interface in your old iPhone. okay, let’s see
How you will give reset your iPhone.
There are available two way to reset your iPhone.
1. Soft Reset
2. Factory Reset
Soft Reset can fix some error problem and normal issue without loss any data. But Factory reset or hard reset can fix all
error file and remove all data, it will make your iPhone totally fresh.
Note: Make sure Backup of your all important data, before reset your iPhone.
Another one note, please follow the same step for all models of iPhone:-
* iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
* iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
* iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
* iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.
* Original iPhone
How to Soft Reset iPhone:
1. Press and hold both the Sleep / Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds. The Apple will Appear on the Screen. Leave both buttons now.
2. Your iPhone will go through the soft reset process and Restart.
3. Your iPhone if Soft Reset now.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset iPhone:
1. Select Setting=> General.
2. Scroll Down and find Reset Option
3. Select “Erase All Content and Settings”.
4. If you have set up any passwords you will be asked to enter the password.
5. The iPhone will not Start Factory Reset at this moment. It will give you a final chance to Rethink just in case you selected the option by mistake.
6. The iPhone will ask to confirm the reset.
7. Tap OK. The Factory Reset process will start. This could take few minutes.
8. After the process is complete you will see the welcome screen.
Thank you for carefully reading this article. I hope you can successfully reset your iPhone. If you think helpful this content
then share it with on your social timeline.
Have a great day.